We are currently looking for people around the globe to write for us on a variety of topics. Our target audience is bloggers and small business owners.
Do you have expertise in:
- Web design
- Website hosting
- Search engine optimization
- Social media management
- Social media marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Web analytics
We’d love to talk to you about writing for us, but we have to be honest that we’re pretty picky. Writing for WHSR is hard work. We expect high quality content because that is what our readers demand. You will have to put a little work into the post, but you’ll also gain views from our 80,000+ visitors per month.
What We’re Looking For
Pitch your three best ideas to us. It’s easy to send us your ideas.
- Give your idea a great title.
- Summarize what the article will be about in a paragraph or two. Or submit a short outline.
- Tell us why the article would interest our readers.
- Please don’t send us generic press releases.
The more detailed your pitch, the better we can guide you about how well it fits our readership. Be aware:
- We only publish original content. If it’s appeared elsewhere or on your own blog, we can’t take it.
- Posts should be 1,000 words and up. The more detailed the better.
- We are pretty picky about linking out. One link in your bio to your website it okay. An article full of links to products to buy or other pages is not okay.
- We expect facts to be backed up with reliable sources.
- No writers from agencies and SEO companies, and no ABC articles.
- If we accept your pitch, we will send you guidelines to follow.
If this sounds like a good match for you, we’d love to hear your pitches. Submit below.