Blogging Beginner Guide: Newbies Start Here
Starting a blog is not as difficult as it seems.
Sure, it could get very tricky in the later stage; but generally speaking, blogging is do-able for everyone who has a computer with an Internet connection.
If you are new to the blogging world, our 7-chapter blogging e-course is your first stop. We will walk you through all the basics in setting up a blog online to writing your first post.
- 8 mindsets that are killing your blog
- Blog branding: How to be memorable
- Survey: Things we wish we knew before starting a blog
Ideas & Research
- 15 must-see blog ideas generators
- 22 free research materials for lazy bloggers
- Complete guide to re-purposing old blog content
Social Media Marketing Guide
What kind of marketing rules work across all the major social networks, despite the different ecosystems and all the changes they undergo every year?
Network-focused Marketing Tips
- Essential tips for Facebook marketing
- Essential tips for Google+ marketing
- Essential tips for Instagram marketing
- Essential tips for LinkedIn marketing
- Essential tips for Twitter marketing
- Essential tips for Pinterest marketing
- Essential tips for SnapChat marketing
More Social Media Marketing
Advance Guide: Growing Your Blog
Creating your blog is just step #1. Once your blog is ready, you need to start growing and improving it.
Utilizing the right set of data, choosing the best tools, and applying the best strategy all makes an impact on how successful your blog will be.
To begin, here are…
Monetization Guide: Make More Money Blogging
Ever wonder how much can you earn via blogging? If you look around, here are the answers you’ll get –
Lindsay and Bjork from Pinch of Yum made slightly more than $25,000 in April 2015. In the same month, Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income made $86,371.99, Matthew Woodward made $26,283.41; and you can find dozens more other bloggers who share their income online – from hundreds to ten of thousands of dollars monthly.
Truth is – With the right ideas and strategies, there is literally no limit on how much you can make online. Want to know how? Here’s the article to read.
Research: How bloggers make money online?
Based on one recent survey, here are the four main income sources for pro-bloggers.
|Ad Selling||$235,977||$135, 041||$100, 936||74%|
Where to Host Your Blog?
“Jerry, who has the best web host for my blog?”
One of the most popular questions I receive from bloggers is which hosting option is best; my answer to this question is always, “It depends.”
As with anything in life, there is no one size fits all solution – every blog is different and each organization has its own unique sets of needs and preferences. Not to go to apple and oranges references, but it’s like a fruit basket – if you ask which one is best, you’re likely to get weird looks (one, because you’re asking about the quality of fruit baskets and, two, because it’s so largely based on opinion and need).
That said, however, here are some usual names that I recommend to my fellow bloggers.
|Web Host||Features||Price||WHSR Rating|
|Web Host||Features||Price||WHSR Rating|
Freebies: Free Icons & Vector Art for Your Blog
Featured Icon Pack: Free-Sketch
This premium icon pack (released in June 2015) includes a number of common use items in blogs as well as all major social media networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube, Dribble, Digg, Reddit, RSS, Blogger.com, WordPress.com, SquareSpace.com, MySpace.com, Evernote, Github, Slash dot, Feedburner, and Vimeo.
- File Format: .png, .svg, .psd
- Download Size: 3.5 MB
- Number of Icons: 50
- Designer: Nikola B.
- Released by: Web Hosting Secret Revealed (WHSR)
WordPress / Niche Blogging / Blog Management Tips
- A deep analysis on WP landing page plugins
- Compare top 5 WP A/B testing plugins
- Compare top 5 WP backup plugins
- Compare top 5 WP contact form plugins
- How to auto publish WP post to Facebook
- How to create a FAQ plugin yourself
- How to display popular post on WP sites
- How to display related posts on WP sites
- How to restrict author to one category
- How to secure your WP login page
- How to setup WP multisite network
- Understanding WP users roles & permissions
- 21 productivity tips for travel bloggers
- 6 ways to build trust with your readers
- 7 lessons from failed blog and businesses
- Manage your time better as blogger
- How to backup your WordPress blog easily
- How to migrate your website to HTTPs
- Should you disable trackbacks and pingbacks
- Target vs Wal-mart: WHose server is faster
- Train your brain and stay focused on blogging