Blogging Beginner Guide: Newbies Start Here
Starting a blog is not as difficult as it seems.
Sure, it could get very tricky in the later stage; but generally speaking, blogging is do-able for everyone who has a computer with an Internet connection.
If you are new to the blogging world, our 7-chapter blogging e-course is your first stop. We will walk you through all the basics in setting up a blog online to writing your first post.
Ideas & Research
Improve and Grow Your Blog
Creating your blog is just step #1. Once your blog is ready, you need to start growing and improving it.
Utilizing the right set of data, choosing the best tools, and applying the best strategy all makes an impact on how successful your blog will be.
To begin, here are…
Free eBook + Insider Blogging Tips
What You’ll Get?
Our 103-page e-book and emails cover the following topics:
By people who have “been there, done that”.
“How to write really good content”
“Growing your blog beyond Google Search”
“20 phrases to help you come up with new blog topics”
“Social media marketing done right”
“Selling your blog: How I built and sold BloggingTips.com for $60,000”
Monetization Guide: How to Make Money Blogging
I am sure you have bumped into bloggers’ income reports in the past.
Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income, Lindsay and Bjork from Pinch of Yum, Harsh Agrawal from Shout Me Loud, Matthew Woodward, and so on. These folks make tens of thousands or more (Pat makes 6 figures constantly) every month from their blog.
With the right idea and strategies, there is no limit on how much you can make blogging. Want to know how? Here’s the article to read.
Research: How bloggers make money online?
Based on one recent survey, here are the four main income sources for pro-bloggers.
|Ad Selling||$235,977||$135, 041||$100, 936||74%|
Social Media Marketing Guide
What kind of marketing rules work across all the major social networks, despite the different ecosystems and all the changes they undergo every year?
Network-focused Marketing Tips
Specific do’s and don’ts for major social networks.
More Social Media Marketing
WordPress & Niche Blogging
- 15 must know WP plugins for affiliates
- 30 awesome sites that are powered by WP
- 5 easy ways to migrate your WP blog
- A deep analysis on WP landing page plugins
- Compare top 5 WP A/B testing plugins
- Compare top 5 WP backup plugins
- Compare top 5 WP contact form plugins
- How to auto publish WP post to Facebook
- How to display popular post on WP sites
- How to display related posts on WP sites
- How to fix PHP memory limit issues in WP
- How to restrict author to one category
- How to secure your WP login page
- How to setup WP multisite network
- How to use two-factor authentication
- Understanding WP users roles & permissions
- 21 productivity tips for travel bloggers
- Efficient blogging with a blog schedule
- How moms can earn money selling products
- How to start a food blog with WordPress
- How to start a travel blog with WordPress
- How to backup your WordPress blog easily
- Target vs Wal-mart: Whose server is faster
- Train your brain and stay focused on blogging
Freebies for Bloggers: Original Icons & Vector Arts
Featured Icon Pack: Free-Sketch
This premium icon pack (released in June 2015) includes a number of common use items in blogs as well as all major social media networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube, Dribble, Digg, Reddit, RSS, Blogger.com, WordPress.com, SquareSpace.com, MySpace.com, Evernote, Github, Slash dot, Feedburner, and Vimeo.
- File Format: .png, .svg, .psd
- Download Size: 3.5 MB
- Number of Icons: 50
- Designer: Nikola B.
- Released by: Web Hosting Secret Revealed (WHSR)