LastPass is giving a 25% discount on their Premium, Business, and Team packages.
If you are looking for a single-user account like me – you should check out LastPass Premium Plan. Included in the package are unlimited password storage and management, one-to-many password sharing, 1 GB encrypted file storage, and dark web monitoring.
I’ve been using the free version of LastPass for almost the entire year, and it’s been a wonderful experience. While their regular prices aren’t that high, a discount is always worth it, and I’m grabbing my subscription for sure!
LastPass Black Friday Offers
Lastpass promotions have a short expiry date – offers are only valid from now until 29th of November 2022. Those who are interested in the LastPass Black Friday deal should get it immediately.
Single User Premium Plan
- 25% discount for annual subscription – $2.25/mo
- For single users with unlimited devices
- Support one-to-many sharing and dark web monitoring
- 1 GB encrypted file storage included
LastPass Business Plan
- 25% discount for annual subscription – $4.50/mo per user
- Unlimited users with shared folders and own private vault
- 1,200+ pre-integrated SSO apps
- 3 Single Sign-Ons with Multi Factors Authentication
LastPass is a premium password management service by LogMeIn. One among a stable of utility products, LastPass helps users store all their passwords safely, filling them in on-demand as you navigate the web.
The service is ultra-secure and convenient to use, helping you avoid using simple passwords that can easily get hacked. No longer do you need to use the same password multiple times just to remember them.
LastPass can also safely store your credit card and bank credentials for improved security. If you have problems coming up with strong passwords, simply use the built-in secure password generator, and LastPass comes up with one for you.