1. Face Detection with jQuery
Face Detection is a useful recognition development that is mysterious at the same time. One may not be able to explain how facial features are detected since no one would look completely identical (even biological twins) and photographs can be shot from different angles, but this tutorial teaches you how to use a Face Detection jQuery plugin.
2. Smooth Scrolling to Internal Links using jQuery
When clicking through internal links of a website, what usually happens is that clicking the link would cause the page to instantly jump to where it needs to be within the same page. In this tutorial, you will learn how to change that effect into a smooth scroll, so that visitors can see where this specific link is positioned on the page.
3. Parallax Slider with jQuery
This tutorial uses the parallax principle to teach you how to move various backgrounds when sliding to an image.
4. Making a Mosaic Slideshow with jQuery & CSS
Mosaics may remind you of those puzzles you used to solve during your childhood. This tutorial teaches you how to create a mosaic slideshow using jQuery and CSS.
5. Pretty Simple Content Slider with jQuery and CSS3
There are many ways to present content to your website visitors. This tutorial teaches you a way to alter the background image and slide in the heading and the description.
6. A Snazzy Animated Pie Chart with HTML5 and jQuery
7. How to Make An Impressive Animated Landscape Header with jQuery
Using a cartoon-themed header, this tutorial teaches you how to make some parts of your content visible and invisible.
8. jQuery & CSS Sprite Animation Explained in Under 5 Minutes
Ever wondered what a sprite is? And nope! Not the ones that you see in supermarkets. This tutorial tells you what a sprite is and how it is possible to create animated scene using jQuery, CSS & Sprites.
9. Create a Rotating Billboard System with jQuery and CSS
Have you always wished to own your own billboard? With this tutorial, you’ll get to create your own billboard… for free!
10. Create a Unique Gallery by Using Z-Index and jQuery
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a picture gallery with CSS property z-index.
11. Making a Slick MobileApp Website with jQuery & CSS
In order to make a good impression to your visitors, you will need to pay attention to detail and ensure that your layout highlights what you are trying to introduce and present to your visitors. This tutorial teaches you how to create a website for a mobile application using jQuery and CSS.
12. Create a Funky Parallax Background Effect Using jQuery
Love cloud-watching? This tutorial teaches you how to use jQuery to take a horizontally scrolling website and add a parallax scrolling background effect.
13. Minimalistic Slideshow Gallery with jQuery
Minimalistic websites tend to get a lot of attention from website visitors as these websites let visitors focus on their content with the least distractions. In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a minimalistic slideshow gallery using jQuery.
14. Change Image on Click with jQuery
In this tutorial, you will learn to use jQuery to create an effect that changes an image when clicked. Another advantage to this tutorial (especially for visual learners) is that it is a video, and it allows you to follow the tutorial step by step.
15. BBC Radio 1 Zoom Tabs using jQuery
Ever wondered how BBC Radio 1 created the zoom effect for their images? This tutorial teaches you how.
16. Animate a Custom Dialog Box with CSS3 and jQuery
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to build your own simple fade-in dialog box that you may use as a signup/login form, buttons, or a brief message to your website visitors.
17. How to Create a Simple iTunes-like Slider
Are you a fan of the iTunes store interface? With this tutorial, you can create your own sliders similar to it.
18. jQuery Tabbed Interface / Tabbed Structure Menu Tutorial
This tutorial teaches you how to create a website that has a tabbed structure, which saves space and increases usability.
19. Building an Animated Cartoon Robot with jQuery
In this tutorial, you will realize the unlimited possibilities of jQuery for web designers and developers. It may even inspire you to continue developing this animated robot to add usability to it and integrate it with your website.
20. Fullscreen Slideshow with HTML5 Audio and jQuery
Like photo slideshows? This tutorial teaches you how to create your own photo slideshow with audio by using HTML5 and jQuery.
21. Fullscreen Gallery with Thumbnail Flip
So, you know how to create a fullscreen gallery. But do you know how to add a thumbnail that flips as you click through the rest of the photographs? This tutorial teaches you how.
22. jQuery Simulate RSS Feedburner Image Shake
RSS subscription forms are usually kept simple and discreet. However, if you’d like to add some fun to yours, this tutorial teaches you how to animate an RSS image next to your subscription form.
23. Create a Cool jQuery Socialize Sharing Tool
As social media has become a big part of the online world, web developers and designers are continuously thinking of ways for website owners to integrate social media buttons with their website. Check out this tutorial to learn how to create a cool socialize sharing tool using jQuery.
24. Animated Form Switching with jQuery
When visiting a site that requires you to login for the first time, websites usually takes you to a new page to register. In this tutorial, you will learn to create a simple animated form that can switch forms without leaving the page.
25. Pull Out Content Panel with jQuery
This tutorial teaches you to create a content panel that slides out when visitors scroll down to the very bottom of the page, which then reveals related articles/content that you can scroll through.
26. Automatic Infinite Carousel Using jQuery
This visual tutorial teaches you how to create your own automatic infinite carousel using jQuery.
27. Making an Apple-style Splash Screen
Are you a fan of Apple’s splash screens? In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create your very own slick Apple-style splash screen.
28. Overlay-like Effect with jQuery
If you’re a Photoshop lover, you are probably familiar with terms such as “opacity” and “fill”. In this tutorial, you will learn how to create an overlay effect that changes opacity of various elements when you hover on specific items on the page.
29. jQuery Mobile: What Can It Do For You?
In this tutorial article, you’ll learn how jQuery Mobile framework can help you build web apps efficiently. The article also include a lot of demos and examples.
30. Master Drag and Drop Technique Using jQuery
Giving your visitors an option to use Drag & Drop instead of having to do the Click & Browse technique increases the accessibility of your website compared to other websites. This tutorial teaches you the Drag and Drop technique using jQuery.