October has been a busy month here at WHSR. We currently have a team of eight writers, and editor (who also writes), and a site owner (who adds hosting reviews). Because of all the wonderful articles, reviews and interviews being added each and every week, there are many wonderful articles to highlight this month. Of course, we can’t possibly talk about them all, so you’ll want to check back every day to see what’s new.
Some of the articles we loved the most this month included:
- Lori Soard’s article on taking old content and repurposing it into roundup pages. This saves you time and brings old, but still viable content to the front of your website. It also helps with internal links.
- Have you ever wondered how you can easily display related content on your posts? Vishnu Supreet, our resident WordPress expert, shares some tips for automating this process.
- There’s nothing we love more than a good interview that gives our readers inside input on a topic. Gina Baladaty brought us an exclusive interview with Debbie Bookstaber where the two discuss social good and how it can help with your marketing efforts for your blog.
- Have you ever had a potential advertiser contact you and request a media kit? Luana Spinetti took a look at exactly what you need to do to make your blog more attractive to advertisers and gain valuable sponsorships with a professional media kit.
- Jerry Low shared some of his expert advice on ways you can protect your business from a bad web host.
- KeriLynn Engel shared a very popular and provocative post on how to build your blog dungeon master style. If you love Dungeons and Dragons, then you’ll definitely want to give this piece a quick read. Even if you don’t love the fantasy game, you’ll still gain a lot of valuable insight by reading this.
Coming in November
When you think of November, you probably think about time spent with family and friends, what you need to do to prepare for the holiday and a myriad of other things. However, as a website owner, you likely also think about Black Friday and try to figure out the most savings you can get on your web hosting and other business products and services you need.
Good news, you can find all the deals on web hosting discounts right here on WHSR. Jerry Low is gathering them together and will be updating in November, so be sure to bookmark our Black Friday Deals page. Let’s see how much money we can all save together.